By: Amber Bloom
If you look at the calendar of any marketing professional, you’ll see it’s full of networking events, meetings and conferences. We’re busy people! So it’s no secret that we’re selective when it comes to which conferences we choose to attend. We need to know that our time (and money) won’t be wasted, and that we’ll walk away eager to take what we learned and apply it to our careers.
That’s where Social Fresh comes in. As the longest running social marketing conference, industry leaders consistently cite it as the best social marketing conference of the year. Bringing together social media thought leaders and experts from companies like Twitter and Priceline, it’s one conference you won’t waste your time on.
If you need a little more incentive, here are 5 reasons why you should attend:
- Brush up on your social media skills: Social Fresh is a fast-paced, two-day conference that covers a huge range of social media topics. Speakers are only given 30 minutes or less, so you’ll get to dive deep into a specific topic without all of the “fluff” that comes with normal presentations. Attendees will walk away with actionable tips and resources they can take back to their teams and implement easily.
- Network & meet new people: This is a highlight of any conference. We all have unique skills and areas of expertise. Take the time to get to know those at the conference with you – you never know what they can bring to the table for you down the road!
- Learn from experts in their fields: From New York Times best-selling author, Chris Brogan, to professionals from Patron, Buffer, The Today Show and Twitter, Social Fresh isn’t short of experts. Each brings with them unique experience and knowledge that each of us can learn from.
- End each day with Happy Hour: What better way to end each day of the conference than with a networking opportunity with our peers that includes a few drinks? Take this time to network, talk about what you learned that day and relax.
- Save on tickets: Tickets are on sale now! Don’t forget to use amacentralfl to receive $80 off your registration.
Here are the rest of the need-to-know facts about Social Fresh:
- What: Social Fresh is the social media conference that keeps it simple and focuses on quality content with actionable insights – No panels. Industry leaders will focus on success stories and tactics. Social Fresh is a high-quality networking event where you will meet and get to know other social professionals.
- When: September 23 – 25, 2015
- Where: Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina, Tampa, FL
- June 1 – July 19 — $947
- July 20 – Sept 6 — $1097
- Sept 7 – Sept 23 — $1197