ama-ultimate-mixer-2013-banner1

Join the American Marketing Association, American Advertising Federation and Ad2 for an over-the-top holiday celebration and networking experience.  

Good taste and refinement during the holidays is the aspiration for most. But we all must deal-in our own quirky ways with the season’s sentimentality, emotions and high expectations. As a bright shining gift to our members, for one evening only, we will bask in holiday excess. Plan for a tour-de-force of tacky holiday taste and the ultimate networking experience around town.

Register Early

When: Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. 

Where: Vanity Downtown

Map to 110 S. Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32801

 

Registration

AMA Members – $8 – Bring a guest for free – Early Bird Only

Non-Members – $8 Early Bird only

Register Early

 

AMA Ultimate Mixer Sponsor

sharp-spring-logoSharpSpring designs marketing automation specifically for marketing firms. The software empowers marketing agencies to generate more qualified leads, improve conversion rates and grow sales for their clients.

In addition to helping their clients, our agency partners use SharpSpring to expand their own customer base, increase billable hours and develop stronger, retainer-based client relationships.

SharpSpring’s tools solve many of the most common challenges with Internet marketing. For instance, only 2 percent of website visitors fill out a form. The remaining 98 percent of traffic is anonymous. SharpSpring’s VisitorID identifies leads in this anonymous traffic and provides names, phone numbers and emails addresses. With this contact information, sales teams can initiate conversations with interested customers.

SharpSpring also allows marketers to improve the way they connect with their customers. Automated emails based on visitor behavior grant the ability to send messages tailored to the interests of each lead. These highly-personalized emails approximate near one-to-one communication, helping to build relationships and convert more leads to sales. By delivering relevant content to each individual lead, SharpSpring provides a more effective alternative to mass emails.

VisitorID and email automation are only two features in SharpSpring’s marketing tool kit. Other benefits of SharpSpring’s software include:

  • Contact management and lead scoring
  • Detailed analytics of real-time activity
  • Intelligent and dynamic form building

With a powerful package of marketing tools, marketing agencies can implement sophisticated marketing campaigns through a simple and easy-to-use interface.

For more information about how SharpSpring can help grow your agency, visit SharpSpring.com.

 

Not a member of the AMA Sign Up Today!