Past Events & Future Events
- This event has passed.
Actionable SEO Workshop for Serious Marketers
April 25 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15
SEO Workshop is a high-energy, comprehensive, and results-oriented business training experience that culminates in a total makeover of your online business visibility. Learn from the leading SEO training system brought to you by Matthew Capala, a world-renowned SEO expert, speaker, and author, to jumpstart and accelerate your online traffic, leads and sales.
How it works:
- Develop Skills to Succeed: SEO can be hard and boring, but Matthew Capala knows how to keep your team engaged, motivated, and on track to fast-track success.
- Optimize your Website: SEO workshop is not about theory. It’s about moving the needle. Learn the key metrics and issues during the live analysis of your website using SEO tools.
- Perform Actionable Strategies: Learn first-hand actionable strategies and tools, including keyword research, tech audit, content strategy, backlink analysis and more.
- Get Support, Tools and Templates: Getempowered with field-tested, bulletproof SEO processes, including access to workflows, checklists, templates, and additional online classes.
Key SEO workshop takeaways:
- Get ahead of Google’s updates and changes as it evolves at the light-speed pace
- Understanding of the key SEO principles and ranking signals
- Audit and benchmark your SEO performance
- Perform keyword research to target user personas
- Increase backlinks leveraging blog and PR techniques
- Get SEO templates, tools, and workflows
- Build and execute a winning action plan
Matthew Capala is a Polish immigrant who started out on the construction sites of Manhattan. A self-made man who took nothing for granted, he has lived many lives, including scaffold operator, digital agency executive, NYU professor, professional speaker, successful entrepreneur, and author. He is the founder of Alphametic, a data-driven search marketing agency with a portfolio of clients including L’Oreal, Novartis, Hoval, and Shopkeep; creator of “I will teach you SEO” training system at SearchDecoder.com; author of award-winning International bestseller “SEO Like I’m 5“; sought-after public speaker and trainer; and contributor to The Next Web. His work and ideas have been featured on eMarketer, Chicago Tribune, Entrepreneur, Huffington Post, Mashable, Problogger, and Inc. He has spoken on main stages at Internet Summit, Social Media Week, TECHMunch, Search Marketing Day, ePharma, AMA, and Digital Summit. He’s been invited to deliver his signature SEO workshops to some of the world’s largest brands and events in destinations ranging from a luxury retreat in Trinidad to a corporate summit in the Swiss Alps.
Parking is at your discretion. Street parking is available for free after 6pm, metered before 6pm. We also recommend Garland Lot, 55 West and The Plaza Garage. Once you park, head down to the main lobby of the South Tower (behind KASA Restaurant & Bar) and take the elevator up to the 11th floor. We are located in suite 1120. Our doors will be open. Please call us if you have any trouble – 407.378.4620 x114
Catering by Tijuana Flats.